Quanta Mind is expanding and we are looking for creative people to work with us. We are curious, driven, compassionate, friendly, independent, collaborative, communicative, supportive, ethical and self-motivated individuals. In our organization you will find self-confident team members who work independently and embrace new ideas. We always look at the bigger picture.
If you feel you can add value to our company by upholding our work values and can fit into our company culture, then join us, and we will make sure to be partners in your career growth.
To be added to our resource database, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Work with Us?
Quanta Mind is Hiring
Working at Quanta Mind is much more than just a job. You will be working with a team of professionals with experience working on a wide variety of projects across a range of industries. You will be a part of an exciting team where committed, dedicated, inspiring and driven individuals have come together. Each individual brings something special to create a friendly and diverse atmosphere in the team.
We expect our team members to:
- Display a positive and respectful attitude.
- Work with honesty and integrity
- Be accountable for their work.
- Have ethical and respectful conduct.
- Show dedication towards their personal and company’s goals.
- Work with professionalism
- Be willing to help each other and build each other up as a team instead of displaying an “it’s not my job” attitude.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Work safely together.
- Be open to constructive feedback without being defensive or negative.
- Be self-motivated and reliable.
- Share ideas for improvement.
- Be cheerful, positive and encouraging to other team members.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Proper training, support and leadership
- Safe and healthy working environments with flexibility
- Full disclosure and explanation of the job responsibilities, company policies and procedures
- Regular feedback on performance from supervisors or managers
- Access to the resources employees need to perform their work tasks efficiently and properly
- Fair and consistent communication and application of policies (e.g., performance, discipline, conduct) across the team
- Credit and acknowledgment achievements
Ready to work with us?
Check our Job Openings.